Effective Weed Control in Farming Applications
- Vital For Healthy Returns On Crops
- Global herbicide resistance continues to rise
- US, Australia & Canada most impacted
- Many areas are now requiring additional or alternative management tools for satisfactory control
- Glyphosate resistance has been confirmed in 24 weed species worldwide
- Glyphosate resistance increases where there has been intensive use of glyphosate
- Growers are often forced to turn to less effective and flexible herbicide options
- The total amount of herbicide discovery research industrywide has declined
What is Glyphosate Herbicide?
- World’s most widely used broad – spectrum herbicide
- 2015 The World Health Organization (WHO) concludes that glyphosate is “probably carcinogenic to humans”
- Globally, governments reviewing regulatory approval of glyphosate based herbicides
- Banned in numerous countries
- Substantial pressure on governments to regulate or ban from:
– Media (Mainstream & Social)
- Resistance developing thereby limiting effectiveness
What is our alternative?
FarmSafe Weed Terminator
Proven, Powerful and Safe
- Non selective herbicide controlling many annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses through desiccation
- High performance
- Rapid visible results
- Environmentally sustainable
- Cost competitive
Can be used for commercial and large scale agriculture.
People, pet and environment safe.